Terms & Conditions
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
By using the services provided by MKSCreatives, you agree to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- “MKSCreatives”: Refers to the business entity based in Queensland, Australia.
- “User”: Anyone accessing or using the services offered by MKSCreatives.
3. Scope of Services
- Describe the services your business provides, including web design, development, or any other relevant services.
4. User Responsibilities
- Clearly outline the responsibilities and obligations of users when using your services.
- Mention any age or legal capacity restrictions for users.
5. Payment and Billing
- Explain your pricing structure, payment methods, and billing cycles.
- State any applicable taxes or fees.
6. Refunds and Cancellations
- Outline your refund policy, including any circumstances under which refunds may be issued.
- Explain the procedure for cancellations.
8. Intellectual Property
- Specify ownership of intellectual property rights related to the services provided.
- Detail any licensing or usage rights granted to users.
- Describe the conditions under which either party can terminate the agreement.
- Explain the consequences of termination, including any outstanding payments.
10. Dispute Resolution
- Outline the procedure for resolving disputes between MKSCreatives and users.
- Mention any applicable laws governing dispute resolution.
11. Limitation of Liability
- Disclaim any liability for damages or losses incurred by users.
- Include any legal limits on liability under Australian law.
- Clarify the user’s responsibility to indemnify MKSCreatives against any claims or losses arising from their use of the services.
13. Governing Law
- Specify that the terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Queensland, Australia.
14. Changes to Terms and Conditions
- Explain your right to modify the terms and conditions and how users will be notified of changes.
15. Contact Information
- Provide contact information for MKSCreatives for inquiries, support, or legal matters.
16. Entire Agreement
- State that the terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between MKSCreatives and users, superseding any prior agreements.
- Explain that if any part of the terms and conditions is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions remain in full force.
- Clarify that any failure to enforce any part of the terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver of rights.
It’s essential to seek legal counsel to ensure that your terms and conditions comply with Australian laws and are tailored to your specific business practices and requirements. Additionally, consider having users explicitly agree to these terms and conditions before they access your services.